Start Your Adventure
Full Day Excursions
Full day excursion you say? You are in for a day to remember! Get ready to see the best of the best! With a full day it allows for longer run times, allowing you to head north up to the world famous Treasure Cay, including Piggy Ville and beyond or south to beautiful private beaches. These are a sample of the numerous activities we can do. We can add pull toys for the kids or the kid in you, we can arrange private beach days with food and fun on island. There is so much to do and we are excited to make it happen for you!
– We will pick you up from our agreed start point.
– You will be greeted by one of our friendly captains and be given a quick walk through of the vessel i.e. safety equipment on board, head (toilet) location, fully-stocked coolers, towels and snorkeling gear.
– Depending on your desired sites we will adjust the day as necessary; but a typical day will start with a refreshing swim at a secluded beach, or a visit to the historic Elbow Cay Lighthouse, where you can climb to the top and get a panoramic view of The Abaco’s which we recommend, giving yourself a bird’s eye view of some of the areas you will see on your excursion!
– Next you will head up north to Piggy Ville on No Name Cay, typically a 50 minute run in our turquoise waters, in comfort and style with your choice of tunes and wind blowing through your hair! We suggest you kick back, relax in the warm sun with a cold one in hand! Once at Piggy Ville you’ll be in for a thrill – swimming pigs!
– After playing with the pigs and chickens at Piggy Ville, you can explore further North for another 20 minute ride to see the sharks and stingrays of Man Jack Cay. If you’re hungry, we will head over to Treasure Sands Club where you can enjoy the world famous Treasure Cay Beach or take a dip in their beautiful pool. We can also head down to the World Famous – Nipper’s Beach Bar and Grill, enjoy yourself a tasty ‘Nipper’ and soak in the fun!
– After lunch you will have the choice to stay and party, head over to Fowl Cay to snorkel with our fish friends or visit Man O War Cay and take a step into some local history at Albury Brother’s Boat Builder’s and Norman Albury’s Sail Shop and Loft – if you see the bag you know where it came from… there is no place, like this place!
– Now that you’ve seen the best of the best all in one day, we will head back to the dock, so you can tell your friends all about it!
We thank you for your consideration in choosing us to give you a taste of paradise!
Spend a day deep sea/blue water fishing, where we chase the local pelagic species – depending on the time of year the target specie varies. You can enjoy the hunt and hope to catch mahi mahi and tuna in the warm parts of the year and wahoo in the cooler parts of the year. This is a day full of anticipation and excitement when we do hook up to a fish. The catch rate is not as high as reef fishing as we are trolling a large ocean area but we can promise you a bad day of fishing beats a good day at work!
Another great add on to a day on the boat is to try your hand at catching one of the many vibrant species of reef fish that call The Bahamas home! We offer reef fishing with light tackle spinning rods for a fun time catching a variety of species – snappers, trigger fish, grunts, and groupers; which makes it a great family or friends endeavor. You can keep your catch to eat or feel free to release it. Reef fishing is an exciting activity that will be fun for all with a rod in their hand.